It does not matter if you travel by car, by rail, or by plane – here you will find the information or links to the corresponding providers.
Arrival by car
- Pass Reschenpass » Exit Meran Süd » Schenna or
- On the Brenner motorway » Exit Bozen Süd » and then Exit Meran Süd » Schenna
- GPS: 46°41'05N 11°11'18E 585H
Arrival by train
- Trains form Munich to Schenna each Wednesday and Saturday.
Departure in Munich Central Station at 2 pm, arrival in Schenna at 6.30 pm
Departure in Schenna at 6.30 am, arrival in Munich Central Station at 10.45 am
Arrival by bus
- Bus transfer from Switzerland to South Tyrol:
St. Gallen - Winterthur - Zürich - Sargans - Naturns - Meran - transfer to Schenna
Departure in St. Gallen at 6.15 am - Zurich at 7.30 am, arrival in Meran around 12.45 pm.
Departure in Meran train station at 2.30 pm, arrival in Zurich at 8 p.m. - St. Gallen around 9 pm
Arrival by plane
Please find the latest flight offers on the website of Schenna tourist office!